Current and Upcoming Events
The Minnesota Council on Disability (MCD) regularly hosts events that bring together various members of the community to engage with issues that matter. Participants include people with disabilities, state leaders, and policymakers.
Stay tuned for updates.
Here you will find information and resources from past events you might find useful.
- July 2022: Disability Pride Stories: Reflections from MCD Staff
- February 2022: Black Disabled History Month
- January 13, 2022: MCD 2022 Virtual Legislative Forum
- August 26-September 6, 2021: 2021 Minnesota State Fair
- June 2, 2021: Commissioner’s Roundtable
- March 25, 2021: Governor’s Budget Proposal Engagement Series