Current and Upcoming Events
The Minnesota Council on Disability is an active organization, bringing the disability community, policymakers, and the public together for regular events.
- August 25-September 5, 2022: 2022 Minnesota State Fair
- July 2022: Disability Pride Stories: Reflections from MCD Staff
Here you will find information and resources from past events you might find useful.
- February 7, 2022: Conversations with the Disability Community: State of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- February 2022: Black Disabled History Month
- January 13, 2022: MCD 2022 Virtual Legislative Forum
- August 26-September 6, 2021: 2021 Minnesota State Fair
- June 2, 2021: Commissioner’s Roundtable
- March 25, 2021: Governor’s Budget Proposal Engagement Series
- February 23, 2021: Disability Day “Off” the Capitol